RE: [MV] Do you know this man? No MV content: DELETE

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 12:17:18 PDT

Hey Joe, I believe I can help you out with that. I used to be a
firearms dealer and still have my assault rifle collection. I would be
happy to loan you a few. I'm sure one of my M14's or HK91's will do the
job. You can use my M16 for the smaller game.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer