M211 help

From: Jeffrey Cerniglia (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 20:38:55 PDT

Hello everyone,
                               I have been a long time reader but haven't
participated on the list in
well over a year. I am in need of some advice, I recently found a 1954 M211
that I am planning
on adopting. It's a project for sure and I would like to know if anyone can
ppoint out things I should
look for or expect in a vehicle of this type. It has long been sitting in a
city yard and uncovered so
the cab and cab interior have seen better days but the truck does run,
unsure about if it will move
yet. Any advice anyone can provide would be great. I have already restored a
M37 and after selling
it this past June I am now ready for a new MV project.

Thanks,
Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol Ct

Help protect your PC. Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.