Intake manifold heater monitor

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 11:48:36 PDT

Check out this flame detector for the multifuel intake manifold heater. It's
designed/built by yours truly and may come in handy when the weather gets
way below freezing.

<http://imageevent.com/cranetruck/flamedetector>

If anybody is interested, I'll build it in limited quantities. I'm asking
$35.00 plus $4.00 s/h for the continental US.
The unit is totally water proof and has surge and transient protection. It
operates on 20 to 30 vdc. The infrared sensor is about 3/4 inch away from
the end of the housing and will not be overheated. It is only turned on when
the flame heater is turned on.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Bjorn
MVPA 19212
Meadows of Dan, Virginia

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com