Re: [MV] Ether start kit on M35A2C

From: Tom Chism (tchism@terraworld.net)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 08:10:01 PDT

These canister kits are fairly common on civilian diesel equipment. When you
pull the knob it loads a charge of ether in a chamber (at the valve). Start
cranking the engine and push the knob in, this releases the measured charge
to the engine. There are also electrically controlled versions.

Tom Chism