RE: [MV] Military Police Mutt Windshield signs and spare tire sign.

From: Henry J. Fackovec (HFackovec@EasternEMS.com)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 14:53:58 PDT

Hi Stu:

I can make both these, in fact they will be listed on my website
(Military-markings.com) in the next few days. I have the specs for the front
sign, What do you want on the disk?

I am also now the NE distributor for Gillespie paint now, I have a 100
gallon order coming in in the next few days if you need any.

Hank
www.military-markings.com