Re: [MV] INFO WANTED: Have located USArmyAirCorp "Photographic Lab" Model A-2 corrugated Aluminum single-axle trailer

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 13:48:29 PDT

I just tried to find Bomb Trailer tires: 7.50 x 18 for a gent in Europe. All
I could find new listings for were 7.00 x 18 white-walls.....

What I have been doing for the Bomb Trailers I have is to use 7.50 x 20
wheels and tires. Now the Bomb Trailer has no fenders so this is not a
problem. You might have to look into something like this....

PS: The 7.50 x 20 5 bolt Budd wheels are a pain in the $%# to find. I just
bought 5 from a junk yard and will only dare to use one...

If I ever meet the person who decided to use/keep using 5 bolt Budd wheels
on the Bomb Trailers towed behind both the Chevy and Ford Bomb Trucks
that all have 6 bolt Budd wheels....

Steve AKA Dr Deuce