m37 for sale

From: Fred H. Schlesinger (fred@schlesingers.net)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 15:17:20 PDT

Posted for the seller, not me

I was visiting the Aviation Museum at Cape May, NJ Airport. There is an
unrestored red m37, no military lights but looked otherwise complete. Has the
tailgate with the frame for the pioneer kit. Rusty but very repairable. Seats
shot.
The engine is supposed to run well. May need some brake work.
It is registered historic and running. NJ titled.
They say don't take it over 35mph or it starts to shake. Not unusual for an
un-restored truck
I did take some pictures: they are Thumbnails, click on to enlarge
www.schlesingers.net/star/m37.htm
Questions: Call the seller directly
Seller's number is 609-886-8737
Dr. Joe Salvatore
EMAIL: salvatoj@algorithms.com
They are anxious to sell, although their idea of the value of the truck may be
somewhat inflated. I have no idea what their bottom line price is so you will
have to ask them.
If I didn't have so many projects myself I would consider this one.
Good luck