Re: [MV] motorcycle sidecar wanted

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 21:25:30 PDT

The Russians make a very nice sidecar that hasn't changed it's design other
than the lights since it was designed in 1942. Here is the link and it's an
all steel sidecar. I have one with the Russian motorcycle to go with it. I
have seen a lot of H-D owners running these sidecars.

http://www.imz-ural.com/bike.html

Jim

At 08:01 PM 10/4/2003 -0600, Dan wrote:
>Hi list. You don't hear from me very often and when you do I'm usually
>looking for something. This list has paid off for me in the past so I'm
>trying again. I'm looking for a sidecar to go on my military Harley. It
>doesn't have to be a Harley made sidecar. I'm willing to ponder anything at
>this time. Please let me know if you have anything or know of something
>somewhere. THANKS. Dan danjan@uniserve.com

James Shanks
n1vbn@bit-net.com
1998 IMZ 8.103