Re: [MV] [MVlist] DRMS article on Cnn

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 23:07:00 PDT

You are right on! I think it is illegal in Indiana now to have Anhydrous
Ammonia without some type of permit since it can be used to make Meth.
(Northern Indiana is huge into Meth) Of course that stuff is also used for
a number of other processes like blue print machines!

Let's face it this country is goofy as hell. The granola state is about to
bring on Arnold as govenor. Soon Madonna will run for Mayor of NYC! What
are these people thinking! Whoever is the most popular wins! Forget what
he knows? Just read the script Arnold. This reminds me of voting for
class president in Junior High.

The granola state deserves everything it gets. Wow.

The good thing is perhaps Arnold will make the official state car the
Hummer H1?

Dave

--
Dave