Re: [MV] [MVlist] DRMS article on Cnn

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 06:31:00 PDT

At 1:07 AM -0500 10/8/03, David Cole wrote:
>You are right on! I think it is illegal in Indiana now to have
>Anhydrous Ammonia without some type of permit since it can be used
>to make Meth. (Northern Indiana is huge into Meth) Of course that
>stuff is also used for a number of other processes like blue print
>machines!

Whew, I remember running prints through at the small firm I worked
for in HS. That is powerful stuff.

>Let's face it this country is goofy as hell. The granola state is
>about to bring on Arnold as govenor. Soon Madonna will run for
>Mayor of NYC! What are these people thinking! Whoever is the most
>popular wins! Forget what he knows? Just read the script Arnold.
>This reminds me of voting for class president in Junior High.

I dunno, Arnold is something of a step to the right for california.
What's his gun control stance?

>The granola state deserves everything it gets. Wow.

That's Cereal bowl. Granola is just one of the constituents.

Actually, his first love is Pinzgauers from his native Austria. If
you live there, now's your chance for MV conservation bills. He's
very likely to sign them.

--
--
Ryan Gill              rmgill@SPAMmindspring.com
      |        |                   |         -==----
   |s|\        /|s|   |s|/BSV 575\|s|   |x|-\|     |/-|x|
'60 Daimler Ferret '42 Daimler Dingo '42 Humber MkIV (1/2)