M880 heater routing

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 17:12:55 PDT

Esteemed list members;

What is the correct routing for the water heater hoses?  Off the intake manifold, water pump, upper connection to heater and the lower connection are the 4 points, what goes where?

I think they were on the wrong way, if there is one, and it was REALLY hot in the cab even with everything off.  Thats why I ask.  And there the valve in one of the lines, if it matters where that goes too?

Thanks

Cliff Smith
'?? AMG M35A2 (I'm still being investigated by GovLiq, and I am Active Duty & have a Secret Clearance!!!!  Month #3)
'77 M880
'68 M274A5
'?? M416 (Flatbed)
MVPA #26244

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month*.
*Depending on the local service providers in your area.