cletrac manual reprints

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 19:27:31 PDT

i just wanted to let everyone know that would like to have cletrac manuals
that i am going to have mine copied off at the print shop i have the
operators instruction book which shows the under chassis heater the
suspension/ice grousers on the front sprocket which the reprint from
portrayal press dont have in it and it also has lots of other pictures and
info that there manual dont have in it. i know because i own there manual
also i also have the maintenance manual which portrayal dont have and will
be doing a one time only copy of it because it is in mint condition and a
couple of good friends would really like a copy so im willing to bend it
open once and only once i have a reprint of it also but it sucks cant even
see the pictures and it cost 30 dollars im not sure what the cost will be on
this one but the operators manual is like 10 dollars or so to copy and the
pictures look quite nice lots better than portrayals prints. they would also
like to copy my manual but im not sure what to charge them for it?? im just
trying to figure out how many to get done before i only get a couple for me
and my friends then find out that lots of people would like one so please
let me know if you would like copys of my manuals that are complete with all
the hard to find info and parts/pictures of course they are black and white
i also am putting a few new pictures on webshots page to show various
differences that i have seen in the ones i own and would be interested in
knowing in what kind of pull behind blade they used to make runways? would
also like to see pictures and read info on them if anyone has any. i also
have some pictoral history of ww2 books id like to sell ill get info on them
if interested 2 are very nice and one has a little water damage. thats it
for now ow thanks for the replies on gun trucks but id also armor my fuel
tank the truck isnt much good if it wont move and wouldnt think it would
take much time but please dont argue folks about my stupid questions. thanks
Buck