Re: [MV] WMD in Iraq - Revelation!

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 15:30:02 PDT

Howdy List,

It is an indisputable fact that Saddam Hussein used chemical agents
against the Kurds in the North and the Marsh Arabs in the South of Iraq.
He may well have inflated the size of his NBC stock piles so to
paraphrase Shakespeare; "If so, it were a grevious fault, and greviously
hath Saddam answered for it."

Intelligence gathering is an art as much as a science. The "National
Interest" is defined by politics as shaped by national perceptions. I am
not concerned about splitting hairs where our national security is
concerned. We are in a guerilla war with extremist elements of a
culture, using religion as a cover, for their stated desire to crush our
culture. It is in our National Interest to oppose them. Lets keep our
eye on the ball, we need to uphold our culture, and if a megalomaniac
like Saddam is reckless and arrogant enough to try to bluff us, well
then I say: Thank you very much , Sir for the opportunity to take you
out!

Don"t weep for Saddam, Iran and Syria, one of you may be next.
Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX
361-937-3317
M725
M884
86 VW Doppelkabin Drop Side Diesel PU (OD)