Rubber Stuff for MV's and CJ's for sale

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 16:33:17 PDT

Just a thought!

I need to spend more of my time doing the Wiring
Harnesses and am interested in letting the Rubber
Stuff go for the MV's and CJ's. Lots of inventory,
webpage and contacts from manufacturer. I would like
to sell or trade that side of the business to
concentrate on Wiring Full time. Space needed would be
equal to a single car garage(11 X 20). I have about $9
to $11,000 in inventory. I will need that or a nice RV
for the Shows and some cash. Best offer will be
considered. Location: Pensacola, FL

to someone in the hobby and very interested please.

Thanks!
Jeff Smith MVP
www.mvpc.com