what to look for in a M37?

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 19:15:56 PDT

Hey guys,
There is a pretty nice M37 for sale in town and the price is right. I tried
to give it a real good looking over and everything looks pretty original.
It is an older resto and some of the semi-gloss OD is peeling in a couple of
places. It has a little rust here and there, mostly surface. The guy
started it and ran it for me. It started real quick and it was cold. What
kind of things should I check more closely upon second inspection? I was
really surprised at the lack of rust. It must not have always been a WV
truck or it was stored alot or something. Even the little tool boxes under
the bed are solid. Where else should I be checking? Tips, tricks, anything
will help. Thanks.
Chris

Chris Stansbury, O.D.
1301 Lee Street East
Charleston, WV 25301
304-343-3363

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com