off topic Revelation!

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 05:49:02 PDT

    Come on guys, we've had this conversation before, especially you Jack.
When you sign on to the list you AGREE to certian terms and conditions. Years
ago many of us paid MONEY to keep the list going and ON TOPIC. The list was
doing very good up until a short while ago. Lately it's been pretty bad. If you
want to talk politics go START YOUR OWN LIST. I find it insulting to put some
cursory MV content at the end of some BS political dietribe. GO TO THE HOME
PAGE AND READ THE RULES......PLEASE.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com