Re: [MV] off-topic discussions.

From: Jack@MilVeh.com
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 12:46:06 PDT

Re: Off-top postings

Jeff, technically you are 100% right. Realistically,
it still happens, even on this list. But honestly,
how terrible is it if somebody might rarely mention
something off topic? You know, things such as a
vacation or somebody might be trying to locate an
individual or then sometimes something related to our
"military" and current events or history, which seems
to have generated this complaint?

Maybe, I'm way off base on this and if I am I
appologize to the list for the inconvenience of
reading this "off topic" post.