RE: [MV] Miniguns

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 09:21:12 PDT

Well, there's one minigun that went INTO production recently. For Military Simulations, using the standard 6mm BB, the guys over here made a minigun: http://www.theqproject.com as the barrels spin up, it feeds in BBs, and shoot 'em out at an incredible rate of fire. It's almost at 1:1 scale, and not quite as heavy as the real thing. Made to he handheld, it would still be ideal for mounting on an appropriate piece of armor like an M113!

Aaron Horrocks
1952 M38A1