(no subject)

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 11:18:15 PDT

We just finished unpacking from the annual Heritage Days event. It was a three day event where our club and the Great Smokey Mountains Military Vehicle Club were joined by the National Guard. We had a great time and got to talk to many veterans that reminisced about using some of the vehicles we had on display, the M114 got flooded by kids pumping the gas pedal, special thanks to Bobby Pendleton and Mike Minor for helping me get it going. Bobby had his slave cable and saved the day for me. I posted pictures on the web page, you know the drill.

G.R.Baker

M114A1E1 APC

M813A1 Cargo Truck

http://tired-iron.mounet.com <http://tired-iron.mounet.com/>