2003 Heritage Days (MV Stuff)

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 03:23:00 PDT

We just got back home from Rogersville, Tennessee where we set up for
the annual Heritage Days event. It was a three day event where our club
and the Great Smokey Mountains Military Vehicle Club were joined by the
National Guard. We had a great time and got to talk to many veterans
that reminisced about using some of the vehicles we had on display, the
M114 got flooded this evening by kids pumping the gas pedal, special
thanks to Bobby Pendleton and Mike Minor for helping me get it going.
Bobby had his slave cable and saved the day for me. I will post some
pictures later tonight if I hold out that long.

G.R.Baker
M114A1E1 APC
M813A1 Cargo Truck
http://tired-iron.mounet.com