Re: [MV] Boarding Ladder Storage

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 21:45:31 PDT

Howdy List,

As a fello cripple, I would like to buy one of the aluminum boarding
ladders for use on my S250G Comms shelter mounted on an M116/A2
Generator Trailer. If anyone has one for sale, email me. Later I will go
to the 'Usual Suspects'. A damaged one which could be shortened would be
ok also.

TIA,
Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX
361-937-3317
M725
M884
86 VW Doppelkabin Drop Side Diesel PU (OD)