Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] Miniguns

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 13:48:42 PDT

So who got charged, taken away, and thrown in the slammer over this?

I've just got to say that whoever let that kid on the weapon without closely
spotting her is guilty of negligence - way over the top. Just an
opinion..flame away.

MV content: does anyone on the list have a stash of A: M880 locksets (need
ignition keyset and doors). I need one complete set... actually it's for a C
or W200, but it should work...and B: an oil supply line for a LDT465-1D,
from the injector pump. NSN 4720-00-579-1676

Thanks,
Greg