Re: [MV] M35 question

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 18:34:24 PDT

Mice
Bee's
Spiders who can hold a fork or spoon

<g>

I would probably make sure they don't move it in gear or try to start it,
if not too late. If it wasn't started for that period of time IMSHO trying
to move the internal engine parts before changing the fluids out is asking
for trouble.

Good luck with the project if you get it. It's a great idea.

        Paul