Military Police Marking Plates for M151 & etc...

From: Henry J. Fackovec (hfackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 07:14:22 PDT

Hey all:

I was able to get a price from my sheet metal place for the backers for
the front and rear MP Jeep ID Plates:

The front is 5 inches tall, 36 inches wide, 16 gauge white painted
steel, with 3 inch black lettering "MILITARY POLICE"

The rear is a 16 inch diameter, 16 gauge disk, painted white, with the
legend "Military Police" around the perimeter. I will fabricate a
mounting bracket, so it will securely attach to the spare tire

The cost for the front plate is $ 25.00

The rear is 35.00

Order both at the same time and call it $ 55.00

Shipping is $ 6.50 in the us, via FedEx ground service.

Anybody who is interested, let me know, I will be making a run of them
up in the next week or so.

I can also put any other lettering you like on the plates feel free to
hit me with ideas

Thanks
Hank Fackovec
hfackovec@military-markings.com