Re: [MV] Admiralty Transport, Inc

From: M. \ (mevanshowell@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 20:44:12 PDT

Arthur:
Here is the answer I got. You need to follow up tomorrow and give us
feedback:

Response::::::::::
Hi:

Why did you NOT call the 800 number and discuss any problem you may have.
It takes time to get some things scheduled in areas we do not go that often.
We also are now getting our main truck out of the shop as the Driver broke
down in CT and was there several days in a very expensive area for motels,
repairs, etc. which put us behind some.

Will look into this matter tomorrow and find out the problem and some one
will contact you. You can even call 1-800-250-6112 to discuss this by phone
Sir. Will be glad to discuss this matter with you.

I have been sick (in bed since August 1,2003) and still very hoarse and cant
talk doctors orders....Sorry again that I have not been active in assisting
in the business as well....Will make sure Tom or Liz call you tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this important matter.

Jackie
Admiralty Transport, Inc
1-800-250-6112
919-662-9530
fax 919-779-6679

M. Evans Howell
Machine Guns, Suppressors & Law Enforcement Sales
310 Meadowood Drive
Roswell, GA 30075
Phone (770) 641-7987
Fax (770) 641-1281