a book at last

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 19:27:23 PDT

Friends,
After what has seemed like forever, at last a new book is out. A total revision of Krause's "Standard Catalog of US Military Vehicles." It has 502 pages, 1000 photos. NONE of the photos or text from Tom Berndt's first edition were reused. Over 800 of the photos are of in use or as delivered vehicles, very few restored or museum pieces. Probably half are previously unpublished.

They are available from Krause direct, from the MVPA Supply Room, I believe that Portrayal Press has these, as well as Barnes and Noble and other major book sellers. List price of the book is 32.99.

OR you can by direct from the author, little ol' me, for 32.99 delivered in the USA via the postal service's media mail. If you want a signed copy, just let me know.

As I am but a lowly starving author, I am not set up for phone orders, credit cards, or even a web site. Just send me an email and I will send you payment instructions (which don't include my gret uncle being a deposed african leader, or someone coming by to get change from a cashiers check!)

Thanks to all who helped with this project.

Sincerely,
David Doyle