Re: [MV] CARC paint, M1009 ???

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 06:37:45 PDT

Everything you need should be in Army Tech Bulletin,
TB 43-0209: COLOR, MARKING, AND CAMOUFLAGE PAINTING OF
MILITARY VEHICLES, CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AND
MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT, which can be downloaded
from the ETM website. It is a mere 32,098K, so I hope
you have a fast connection or plenty of time.

In case you don't have it, the Army ETM search website
is: www.logsa.army.mil/etms/find_etm.cfm

Jeff