Humvee M-1045 For Sale

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 18:11:00 PDT

Folks,

     I have this M-1045 Humvee TOW Missile Carrier for sale for $24K. THIS
IS A VERY HARD TO FIND AND VERY RARE VERSION OF THE HUMVEE!!! The body is
in excellent condition with NO rust except a little surface rusting on the
front where the radiator mounts. (Was sitting out with no hood) Engine got
water in it so it will have to be rebuilt. Missing very few parts (see
pictures) such as seats, windshield wipers, Protective box and glow plug
controller, light switch and hood parts and
other misc small parts that are easily obtainable. This vehicle has 10,600
miles on it so it will be a very tight chassis. I have a few used parts
it needs and will be included. The Kevlar hard doors are light up-armored
and also in excellent condition. This will make a show vehicle and it is
located in Knoxville, Tennessee and very easy off I-40. Worst part of it is
the hood and engine. All body, wiring and drive train (except engine) is
complete and EXCELLENT!!!
Email for more info. Julian Burke

    CLICK ON THESE PICTURES TO SEE IT:

http://www.geocities.com/julianburke/humvee10451.jpg