Capstan Winch parts needed

From: aussierob2 (aussierob2@odyssey.net)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 16:36:06 PDT

Hello Listers:
 It's Aussie Rob here in upstate NY near Syracuse.
I have a few early jeeps MB - MZ - CJ2a with war tub/columm shift.

I need drawings close up photos or an heads up as to where to find the
drive gear part of a Capsatn winch.
I have the winch What's missing is...

The part/bracket that holds the drive shaft to the front of the engine ?

the lever mechanism to power the winch to, off position ?

A part that goes through the front pulley ?

Thanks for any knowledge in advance, as money is tight I would probably
build this unit from pictures a drawings
Unless somebody has this stuff and would take lowish dollars or instead
...a nice well behaved child.
Does windows and can wash dishes etc.

Best e'gards, "winchless"
Rob P