(no subject)

From: C.WAYNETUCKER (c.waynetucker@myactv.net)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 16:41:13 PDT

I need some Help (?) A Friend has found a 1/2 ton 1941 Dodge pick-up (
Military). Where do we find the serial numbers. The Glove Compartment door
has been removed. There is supposed to be another Data Plate showing Issue
data. Can you advise me where this is located. He is going to need a good
source of parts so if you have any suggestions it would be of great Help.
This is his first military vehicle and he has started off right. The
Vehicle and now the Manuel and Research. CW