M1002 Dolly set and Unsubcribing...

From: jhooah (jhooah@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 07:44:53 PDT

Funny the subject just came up. I bought one of these at DRMO last week just for the five ton wheel rims (actually need 9:00 x 20's mounted on them) I figure to tow it home and swap them for my WWII Autocar rear wheel set. (11:00 x20's on the rear will just make it go a little faster, and it can use that from what I understand)

Then I'll strip the hydraulics and tailights off for other projects down the line, LOTS of heavy steel there. If anyone wants to do a deal on this thing before I strip it, and can get 4 10 bolt rims/ tires, let me know, or I can part it for any pieces your missing......

Still can't get unsubcribed, 1 week left till we migrate servers here, so when the constant e-mail return thing happens, I've appologized ALL I CAN in advance.