Tannehill AL State Park MV Show Dixie Div. Meeting

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 09:12:36 PDT

Tannehill, AL State Park MV Show
It is sponsored by the Dixie Div. MVPA, They have
their yearly meeting there.Nov 1st, Saturday 8am-5pm,
20 + vehicles, Vendors form
Paint,tires,canvas,electrical and lots of misc take
off parts from WWII to present, you can camp out with
electric and water hookups, a Bathhouse with hot
water,showers, soda machines. There will be probably
Hamburgers, Hotdaogs, Chili, Hot Choc. etc. You can
also ride around the Park etc. with your MV's
Best Western is about 5 miles away 205-481-1950(5041
Academy Lane, Bessemer, AL 35022
Get there Friday Night for camping or whatever.
Directions: Tannehill State Park is located off I-59,
12 miles SW of Bessemer, AL. Take exit #100 and follow
the signs (approx. 2 miles) to State Park.

I will have Wiring Harnesses and Rubber Stuff for the
MVs and also 24 Volt Automatic battery Chargers $55
limited time.
www.mvpc.com

Nice relaxing time.

Jeff Smith MVP