Needed: Parts for an M35A2

From: topguns (topguns@mail.usachoice.net)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 17:37:43 PDT

Hi,
  I am in need of a few parts and information on a 1970 Kaiser M35A2 Multifuel Here's the list

-Inner and outer wheel seal, and cork gasket for rear end, 2 or more of each
-Wheel cylender, 2 or more
-Tire chains for duels, 2 sets
-6 each Capnuts and studnuts for left and right side
-Seal closest to the parking brake on transfer case
- 1 set parking brake shoes
-Control box for multifuel heater (the heater that is on the drivers side under the hood)
-New top for cab, either hard or soft, canvas or vynal, send me prices
-Also looking for prices and/or availability of a ring mount for an M2HB, and a deep water fording kit.
Email me with prices and availability, or contacts on were to find these parts, Thanks Kirk/Topguns