Re: [MV] Ebay

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 13:57:12 PST

My only experience with a 5-ton bridge truck was to
look at one that was for sale. Wisely, I bought his
Farmall Cub with a belly mower instead of buying the
5-ton. I heard that it eventually sold but problems
were incurred in getting it home, had to get permits
due to oversize. The truck was used regularly down
here in rural South Jersey (the REAL rural parts) to
haul bagged sand out of the local silica sand mines.
The truck took up 1-1/4 lanes on these back roads.
Joe Young