M125

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 15:04:24 PST

I found a picture of what looks like an M125 towing the cannon it was
designed to pull and hauling the troops to service cannon. Picture taken on
parade ground at Ft. Chaffee, Ark in 1965 during ceremony to close base.
List does not permit attachment and I am not smart enough to do the URL
thing so if you would like to see the picture I found drop me a line and I
will be glad to send it as a reply.

Please make your request soon for my present sever is closing and I have to
find a new one before first of Nov.

Everette

Courage does not always roar like a lion, sometimes is a small voice at the
end of day saying -- I will try again tomorrow

I WILL LIFT UP MY EYES TO THE HILL,
FROM WHENCE DOES MY HELP COME,
MY HELP COMES FROM THE LORD WHO
MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH.