Re: [MV] Military Vehicles Book 2nd addition!!!!

From: Robert Buettner (ww2reenactor@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 19:00:53 PST

List-

I have to completly agree with Jeff's comment's about
this new book. Dave has vehicles listed in there that
I have never heard of, let alone seen a picture of!
My only mistake was loaning it to my buddy last week.
I fear that if I do not get it back soon it will be
'misplaced' into his library.

As for availability, I got mine from Krause
Publications. When I got my renewal notice it was a
seprate little flyer in there. The book sells for
around $35.00. I would think you could go to Krause
Publications web site and try, or talk to David.

Robert Buettner

--- flyn3nvt@adelphia.net wrote:
> MV List,
> I just got my copy of the Standard Catalog of US
> Military Vehicles by Dave Doyle and Krause
> publishing. I was blown out of the water!!!!!!
> Dam fine Job Dave!!!!! This is a MUST for any
> collector. This book surpasses the Venderlin book
> hands down in my opinion. The quality of this book
> is amazing, only to get to the back and see all the
> refrences to painting and marking
> MV's..........There is no excuses not to get this
> book for the library.
> Way to go dave!!
>
> Jeff Houghton
>

> > >===Mil-Veh is a member-supported mailing list===
> > >To unsubscribe, send e-mail to:
> <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>
> > >To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to
> <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>
> > >To reach a human, contact <ack@mil-veh.org>

> > To unsubscribe, send e-mail to:
> <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>
> <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>

> To unsubscribe, send e-mail to:
> <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>
> <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>

=====
Visit http://personalpages.tds.net/~shannaandrobert/
The web site for:
N.E.W. Iron Brigade (MV Club)
3rd Inf. Div., 3rd Recon. Troop Reenactors
Dodge WC-63's