AIR HYDRAULIC CYLINDER LUBE. M35A2.

From: AVarvarigo@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 07:21:42 PST

Hi guys, I am new to this, and I am trying to read and understand as much as I can re doing pm on my deuce. I bought the truck recently and I wanted to avoid any coming up surprises before they happen. (No fun having a king size anchor in the driveway, that doesn't move).
With that in mind, the above seems to require a bit of attention and to be lubricated with an ounce of good quality pneumatic tool lubricating oil, according to what I read in various books.
Any suggestions, warnings, before I stick my nose into something that works now and make it a vegetable?
Also is there a brand of fluid that you can suggest and maybe a place to get it...
Thank you
Tony V.