Items for sale

From: TODD REEVES (treeves7@msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 11:39:48 PST

I have a surplus of surplus!
Would be willing to sell all to one buyer, or piece by piece.
All of this came from GL at Ft. Riley, and all is in NEW condition unless
otherwise noted.

13 Oil Pan Gaskets for LDT 4651D
1 Wiring Harness for a M88A1
1 LAU Technologies Distribution Box + Wires
10 Wire Harnesses for the OshKosh M1070 Cab Clearance Lights
1 Oil Pan Gasket for the 6V53
1 Gasket for the LDS 465 Overhaul kit (57k1319)
1 Alternator Pulley for Cummins 6BTA-F
V-Belts- 3L480, 5L230, 4L460, 3/3V475 (multiples of all of these) plus a
couple more
1 Door Handle (HMMWV?) NSN 3040011538401
1 Pulley (HMMWV?) NSN 3020014442311
1 Pulley NSN 3020008488405
1 Transmission overhaul kit?--I think this is for a HMMWV--NSN5330010865457
1 Access cover for an A/M32A-86 Generator

Other Stuff
1 M59 Field Range Nearly Complete (it has all the essentials + utensils)
Good condition
3 Gasoline Burner Units in GOOD condition

Lots of wool shirts, long johns, suspenders, gloves, shelter halves, etc...

Email if you have any questions, I'm no expert in this stuff but I will do
my best to answer your questions.
All of these items are in Topeka, Kansas, ( about an hour west of Kansas
City) about a mile off of I-70.
I'll travel a little ways to deliver items that can't be shipped.
Thanks,
Todd Reeves

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es