M35A2 PTO questions.

From: John Brian Seeling (JBSeeling@cox-internet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 13:00:37 PST

Got a deuce with the Spicer 3053A transmission and the Spicer WN-7-28 PTO
(winch kit PTO).
Want to build a couple of water trucks, and the water pump requires at least
1800 rpm at the pump.
#1: Will the WND-7-28 PTO (just like the winch PTO, but has both front and
rear output shafts) spin up to 1800 rpm at the rear shaft? (the rear-output
is not in the same place as the front output, so I am a little concerned
that it won't spin as fast)
#2: If not, is there a rear-output PTO that will do the trick?
#3: Anybody know a good source for Spicer or comparable parts for the
WND-7-28 PTO's? I will probably need at least one complete PTO with the
rear shaft and other rebuild parts as I go along.

Thanks,
- John Brian Seeling
  Twin Bridges Company