Re: [MV] Gillespie paint, M1009

From: gpw1942@verizon.net
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 05:00:38 PST

Thanx to Jim, Jeff, and Fred who replied and helped with my question on paint and camo patterns for my M1009!
Wanted to send a special thanx to Hank from www.military-markings.com up in NH for his quick response and assistance in selling me the Gillespie paint I needed to paint my M1009. He went above and beyond by offering to bring it down to NJ to save shipping. As it happened, I was headed to NH for the weekend and so picked it up from Ronzo. Luckily the undercover paint police did not catch us making the parking lot transaction.
With any luck and a break in the weather, I’ll have her green by the end of the weekend.
Dj