Re: [MV] Insurance

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 07:18:25 PST

MAY break down?? (rofl) <g> I went through the Army's 63B AIT school in
Ft Dix in about '78, and they had trouble keeping the sole sample Goat well
enough to allow us to work on it!

I'll offer you $500 for it sight unseen. ( I wish... )

I have had and heard nothing but good about Gulfstream. If it's a daily
driver I would probably shoppe around with regular carriers as well ( I was
looking for 'historical' vehicle insurance ) but can confirm that
Gulfstream was writing things as large as tanks half a year ago, on a case
by case basis. AFAIK they put their policies for MV's with Travelers, who
has recovered and is doing well financially.

         Paul