Looking for Jeep trailer.

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 08:21:23 PST

List, I have a friend who is looking to either buy or
borrow a jeep trailer to use in an up coming Christmas
parade. He has a M38 and is looking to either
purchase a correct trailer for that era vehicle or if
someone who is close by his area would allow him to
borrow a trailer for use in the Christmas parade. He
lives in Lafayette, Indiana. Please email me direct if
you have or know of one for sale or if you are in his
area and would allow him to use yours for the parade.
He has a trailer and would take care of transporation.
As far as purchase he thought that the correct trailer
for his M38 would be an M100 but he was not sure. As
for a trailer to borrow he figured any jeep trailer
would be fine. thanks for any assistance.
Dan Bever
MVPA 18507