2 WC 64's FOR SALE

From: Rick Thiers (rick@mvsalesandhardware.com)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 14:56:01 PST

Hi List,
        I have for sale, 2 1944 WC64 KD(Knock Down)3/4 ton Dodge Ambulances. Both
trucks need complete restoration. 1 truck is 95% complete, the other 75%,
and it will take 2 to make one complete truck. The previous owner started
restoration on one, so there are many sandblasted, primed, and painted
parts, along with NOS parts as well. There are 12 combat wheels, 4 85-90%
tires mounted on M37 rims, 2 complete(stuck) engines, and spare front and
rear complete axle assemblies. My break even, FIRM price is $2,000.00 for
both. I have a lot of pictures, but will only send them to serious parties.
        Thanks,
                Rick

Rick Thiers
M.V. Sales & Hardware