M35A2's for sale, northern CA

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 16:26:36 PST

Hi all,
I really want to get a Stalwart, or something similar, but, need to sell
some stuff first.
Here's the details, if you want pictures, email me and I'll get 'em.
Thanks,
Henry
As follows:
2 M35A2's. and misc......
#1.
M35A2, 3 color forest green, hard top, winch, 3 color new vinyl troop cover,
bows and troop seats, "air ride" drivers seat, good tires and spare, cab
heater, new batteries.
Everything works ,runs, and stops good.
8,500.00
#2.
M35A2C, 3 color desert, green soft top, some fording kit stuff installed,
cracked windshield. Runs and stops good, some dents, etc.
4500.00
#3.
Accessories:
M105A3 with sides, bows and vinyl cover, M200 trailer with duals,
2 deep water fording kits
2 arctic cargo/personnel covers
several hood blankets, grill covers, etc for Arctic stuff
4 multi fuel fired heaters (personnel, cargo, or engine heat) with assorted
ducts and exhaust, etc.
3 boarding ladders
1 S280 comm. shelter
3S250 comm. shelters
Misc. glue on insulation (closed cell foam, about 1/2 inch thick)
probably some stuff I can't think of right now.....
I don't want to sell the "accessories" unless I sell the trucks.
I'll take 10,500.00 for both trucks. Accessories negotiable as to price,
etc.