Re: [MV] Insurance and sattellite tracking device

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 19:06:22 PST

Tom,
 A sugestion only, no publicity
here I can not get full coverage insurance but I can
get ´damage to third parties¨
for protection I am thinking in get this device that
can track you via satellite, the seller convinece me,
with that thing you can even ask for assistance if
you need directions when you are in the midle of
nothing, you can comunicate with a person that give to
you cordinates and can send help!
--very helpfull when you drive alone with no roads in
and old thing--
--I hope I never use it by restoring myself every bolt
of my humvee--
and with the special package you have a button that
you press and they hear what is happening in your
vehicle in case that you have a criminal there and
when your vehicle disapear they track second by second
so they know if they hide it and where

Alejandro
--- "Paul A. Thomas" <bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com>
escribió: > MAY break down?? (rofl) <g> I went
through the