Snow chains?

From: GOTaM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 03:57:44 PST

I picked up my latest GL purchase yesterday with included a bunch of snow
chains. They all appear to be for duel wheels. I never realized they made
a set with 3 main chains like this. Is this how most of you guys chain your
deuces? Or do you use individual chains on each tire?

I am also wondering how most of you use your chains. Do you just chain one
axle in the back or both. I assume you use chains on the front axle too. A
quick lesson would be appreciated. I don't know when I will get to use
them, it will be 80 degrees here over the weekend. There is always the
chance will be get that devastating 4" snow storm this year.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC