Turn Signal problems 151A1 (still)

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 08:43:06 PST

Hi all!
Installed new flasher harness and flasher in my Mutt. Now, only the right
front signal flashes. When I put 24v to the g wire nothing. When I put
volts to f wire, only the front turn signal lights. All the regular lights
work fine. The old flasher didn't flash at all anymore. When I put control
down to turn on left turn signal, you here fast ticking (like electric
shorting to a metal surface) that seems to be coming from the new flasher
unit. This is starting to make me crazy.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer