M715 Air Force maint. truck

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 16:45:54 PST

I ran accross a Kaiser M715 Air Force maint truck, which has seen better days.
The current owner has it running with a small block gas engine. The top is
non existant, but it does have a maintenance box with built in welder. ie
military issue. Don't know if it works, but previous owner told this guy that
it did. Looks like it's all there. it has a winch in the front, and it also has
wiring
woes. Has a spare tire in the back as well. Control panel looks complete,
but I only got to see it for a few minutes. This guy is using it for a daily
driver.
Didn't see any noticeable rust, but it had a few minor dents. and tons of
slopped
on paint.

What would be a safe offer to give the guy?

Bruce MVPA 23824