Humvee conversion to a 6.5 with overdrive?????

From: Scuba Steve (me_scubasteve@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 15:27:59 PST

I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on
doing this conversion on a 1987 humvee. I need
everything, engine, tranny, wiring if there is new
wiring. I am wondering what all I have to change.
Also does the overdrive tranny need a computer to run?
 Will the transfer case from the 6.2 mount up to the
overdrive? Any info would be appreciated and any
ideas where I can get all the parts I need would also
be helpful. Thanks all
Scuba