Response from KoobleKar.com

From: rertman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 11:47:39 PST

Here's a response form sales@kooblekar.com

Dick

Hi, This is a message from your autoresponder.

You have 5 responders auto configured. They are:

info@kooblekar.com
sales@kooblekar.com
webmaster@kooblekar.com
support@kooblekar.com
billing@kooblekar.com

The actual message you are receiving is the "info2.txt" found in your
"packets" directory.

You will find a ".txt" for each responder,

info.txt is for mail sent to info@kooblekar.com
info2.txt is for mail sent to sales@kooblekar.com
info3.txt is for mail sent to webmaster@kooblekar.com
info4.txt is for mail sent to support@kooblekar.com
info5.txt is for mail sent to billing@kooblekar.com

So if your change info in the .txt file you change the the autoresponder message.
Cool Huh?

If you donot want to use the default address we setup or do not
want these addresses going through the auto responder, all need to do is edit
the ".mreply.rc" & ".domains" file to reflect the addresses you would like to use.

If you wish for us to setup the auto responder for you we will be happy
to do so for just a $30 fee.

Thank you for using WEB2010.

This is an autoreponse message.